Bearbear on the plane from Singapore to Phuket - he likes to read the in flight safety information such as where to find the emergency exit and etc.
Bearbear loves taking photos. Since I gave him my old Minolta digital camera, he has taken lots of photos. I have compiled below some photos he took during our recent trip to Phuket, Thailand. Sometimes his chosen objects are rather weird. Let's find out.
1) Fierce looking fish displayed at the seafood restaurant. Bearbear cannot understand why people dare to eat something so fierce looking.
2) Beautiful light in a Middle Eastern restaurant. Bearbear was fascinated by the dim red light here.
3) Another lovely light caught Bearbear's eyes at the Italian restaurant in the hotel we stayed in.
4) Bearbear took this photo for me while I was stirring my watermelon juice with a straw. I like the mood in this photo so much that I use this as my profile photo ever since.
5) This tiny crab appeared on the path from our hotel to the jetty. Bearbear was so excited to have spotted this creature. "He's like Mr. Crab in Spongebob - he has very big claws!" He said.
6) While we were on the jetty, Bearbear took a photo of our hotel.
7) The Jetty - quite abandoned in the low season.
8) View from the jetty - a private beach is begging to be explored.
A Malaysian woman's life experience in Switzerland, including a one year sojourn in Singapore in 2008/9. My world revolves around my two short tempered boys (Bearbear, aged 6+ and Piggy, aged 2+). Welcome to my little corner. If you want, grab a cushion and get comfy. This will be a long read. :-)